Wednesday, 21 July 2010

I love you

Tuesday, 20 July 2010, 12.10 am


Happy 2nd month anniversary my dear Love Struck

We officially been together for 2 months (20 May 2010)


I love u so damn much ! No one can replaced you in my heart .
Thanks for your love .

Sayang , sorry kalau sepanjang hubungan kita , I hurt your feeling . I know sometimes I hurt you , make you sad and cry but I don’t mean to do all that to you syg .

Syg , no matter what happened between us , I promise will love you forever and will love you with all my heart . You are one and only in my heart .

SAYANG , SAYANG , SAYANG ! Love Struck


30 Reason Why I love you

1) The way you stand by my side
2) The times you make sure nothing will harm me
3) How you always find a new way to "WoW" me
4) When I'm sad, you take the pain away with a joke
5) How you always look deep into my eyes

6) The way you hold my hand so tight
7) The way you never let my hands go
8) How you always watch out for me
9) They way you make sure I have everything I need
10) How you always know what to say when I get mad at you

11) They way you walk when you get sad!!
12) The look you make when you get jealous
13) When Im feeling the worst, you make me feel the happiest
14) How you always finish my sentences
15) How I can never hate you

16) How you love me like no other
17) How you listen to me talk for hours
18) How you forgive me when I do wrong
19) How you hardly ever get mad at me
20) The way you look after I say I love you

21) The way you always find a way to see me or talk to me
22) How you put ME before you friends
23) How you would do anything I say
24) The way you get my attention
25) The way I turn you on, without me doing anything

26) How we talk on the phone all night
27) How we both get along so well
28) The way we're so much alike!!
29) How you make me feel when I think I'm nothing
30) the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions!!!!

DSC07922


Oh ya ! I got this cupcakes from MimieChan . Thz dear for the cupcakes . Sedap . Nak lagi nanti . HEHEHEH Big Grin



I will always remember every 20th of every month Love Struck


8 comments:

  1. congratulation
    :)
    -mimiechan-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks .
    pray for us yah dear fren . Lalalla =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratz...smoga brkkln hingga ke akhirhayat..
    amin:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks . moga2 cam tu la hendaknye =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sis.
    semoga berkekalan.
    hingga akhir hayat.
    rindu sama sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks semua =)
    degan berkat doa kalian hope relation kitorang akan berpanjangan =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. takde gmbr pakwe ke khaty?
    share la.

    ReplyDelete