Thursday, 3 June 2010

Ladybird


Thursday, 03 June 2010, 12.20 pm



109598331


Got this from someone special.
Thanks sayang for the lovely ladybird Winking
I it so much.



To my lovely sweetheart,

You've stolen my heart,
And along with it, my breath,
Did you know I can't stop ever thinking about you?
Take me, keep me, don't let go,
I need you my only one..

Sayang...
Each tear you cry,
Each hurt you feel,
I feel with you,
For you, through you..

Sayang...
For you I'll stand strong,
For you I'll stay here,
Im not leaving,
Alone you will not be..



::You are my everything sayang::



p/s : Awk tau sy syg awk kan? Miss you



3 comments:

  1. lambt tinggalkan commet lak...
    :)
    thanx for everything...
    You’re impossible to find ..
    nothing to say: I LOVE U

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.. its okay lorh :)
    thanks for everything too..
    ILYSDM :)

    ReplyDelete