Sunday, 20 June 2010

3 in 1

Sunday, 20 June 2010, 01.20 pm


3 in 1?? HAHA. Sound funny la Khaty. Ignore the title please Big Grin
But, after you all reads all my posting for today, then you will know why 3 in 1. So let’s continue reading. HAHAH..

:: FIRST ::

DSC04853

I’m sure everyone know that today (20 June 2010) is FATHER’S DAY rite? So I’ll take this opportunity to wish my beloved father Happy Father’s Day. Ayah, maybe I’m not strong enough to tell this in front of you, but I wish one fine day I have the strength to tell this in front of you. Ayah, I just want you to know that I am proud to be your daughter. Ayah, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. Thanks for everything you’ve done for me since I was born. I know, it’s not easy for you and mom to grown me up until I’ve grown now. Your love will forever in my heart.

Ayah, orang mintak maaf kalau selama ni org byk tak dgr cakap ayh, sometimes melawan dalam diam, degil, and paling-paling org nak minta maaf sebab kengkadang org tipu sunat dgn ayh kalau org nak keluar dgn kwn-kwn. HEHEH. *tu la spe suruh tak bg org kuar * Tongue

Ayah, terima kasih kerana selama hampir 20 tahun ayah sabar melayan kerenah anak perempuan ayah sorang ni yang keras kepala.I dunno how to express my feeling that I really really proud to have you in my life.


Dad, you are the greatest gift I ever had came from God!


I you so much!!!

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

:: SECOND ::

Heh, yg ni malu sikit la nak cerita. HEHEH. Tapi tak kisah.. Nak cerita jugak. Blog aku suka hati aku la kan..HAHAHA…



HAPPY 1st MONTH ANNIVERSARY, SAYANG! ♥♥♥
*Malu*


Today (20 June 2010), officially, we’ve been together for one month. Even its seems like very short period, but I’m happy to have you sayang. The more I know you , the more I love you sayang.. My life is complete having you by my side. Thanks for everything sayang.. Thanks for your love , time , happiness that you gave to me. I promise to you I will not let you disappointed with our relationship. Beby, I just want you to know, no matter what happened, I’ll love you for the rest of my life. I need you! I love you! There's no limit to what I wouldn't do for you. Just ask, it will be done, no matter the miles, no matter the sacrifice. I love you, and you'll always be in my heart.

Sayang…..


I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day

……………………………………………………………………………………………….

:: THIRD ::

DSC05886

SAE GIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA, TEHA!!!!
This is my classmates since semester one.
Today is her birthday Birthday Cake
May your special day be filled with laughter and may your heart be filled with happiness.
I love you! May our friendship last forever. Winking



Now dah tau kan kenapa 3 in 1? HEHEHEHE Love Struck



3 comments:

  1. teha? aktif berbloging blk ke? hehehhe
    ur most welcome dearie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xla.. tp selalu gak jenguk blog PrincessKawaii nie.. HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete