Saturday, 20 February 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Image0274

Happy Birthday mom ! cake


Today is your 54 years old birthday.
Not much to said but just wanna wish you Happy Birthday and I hope you can always be by my side forever.
I’m proud to be your daughter and you are everything for me.

Dedicate to my lovely mom

For as long as I can remember,
You were always by my side,
To give me support, confidence and help.

For as long as I can remember,
You were always the person I looked up to,
So strong, so sensitive, so pretty.

For as long as I can remember,
You always provide stability within our family,
Full of laughter, full of tears, full of love.

For as long as I can remember,
And still today you are everything to me,
Whatever I’ve become is because of you,
And I thank you forever for our relationship.


I LOVE YOU MOM ! Love Struck


0 comments:

Post a Comment