Saturday, 6 February 2010

Challenging week

This week is a very tiring week for me.
I have been through this situation before but never feel so tired like this.

What I mentioned is about this weekend I go to college with public transport. Go to college by LRT Sad

Must wondering where is my car rite?
Actually I cannot drive my car because car’s road tax need to be renew first because its already expired on 30 January that day.

Damn tired going to college by LRT because from LRT station to my college, I need to walk around 5 minutes to the college.

Just imagine how hard it is. Maybe some of you will say,


"
eleh just 5 minutes dah ngengada penat la apa la. Gedix betul
* Am I rite* Thinking

But what make me so tired is because of my bag ! This semester I used to bring all my text book to the college because this semester I got kinda strict lecturer so every subject for this semester I need to bring the text book for reference. And because of this, I feel tired, tired, and TIRED Crying

My shoulder began to pain because of holding bag with a lot of thick text book. OMO! smile_sad

And because of no car too, I cant go anywhere. Cannot go out for dinner. For almost one week just eat at home during the period. So bored. I missed to eat white rice with my fav Tom Yam at Pandan Jaya’s food corner.

But no worries because next week I can drive my car back ! Big Grin
Car’s road tax is done! Yahoooo!!! Smug

I can go out for dinner at Pandan Jaya’s food corner and can go to college by car again . Feel so relieved. *Start to smile again* Big Grin


..... ......... ..... ........... ............

........ ..... .... .... ........ ...... .......

.... .... .... .. ... ... .... ...... ...... ......

.... ... .... ... ... ... .. .... ... ... .. . ... ....

..... ......... ............ ....... .........


My heart

*Khaty starts to fall in LOVE with this angelic guy*
*You make me melt*

SARANGHAMNIDA !!!



MOOD : SARANGHAMNIDA Love Struck


0 comments:

Post a Comment