Friday, 20 February 2009

Oh housemates ku!

As what u all can see,I know u can guess where am I rite?Yah!This is my rented house also known as GMI.
And all the girlz in the pictures of course la my housemates..
It seem like they studied rite?But in the same time camwhore for a while la..hahaha
They struggling study because we have MAT 213 quiz the next day.
Thats why la..
If not,I bet that we will not sit together like this including myself..hahaha
Most of the time we all spent time in our room..


*The End*

4 comments:

  1. woowww..rjnnye dak2 KPTM KL nie kn..
    haahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..biasala tu..
    sumenye ngn bersusah payah study mat..
    tp in da same time posing itu penting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. posing tu wajib kn..
    lbih important dr study..
    tteeetttttt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. takdela sampai cm tu skali teha..
    pape pon study tetap penting :)

    ReplyDelete